What can you do to show your support?
- Share and like the solidarity statement posted to TAMA’s FB and IG accounts.
- Write colleagues and make sure they get involved.
- If you are a member, cancel your membership with AftA, and urge others to do so.
- Request the incoming Biden-Harris administration remove Mr. Lynch and replace him with a BIPOC arts leader.
- Participate in TAMA’s TA Cafe to learn more about how to advocate. Activate your artist through advocacy!
TEACHING ARTISTS MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Join the Advocacy Challenge & Prepare as a TA for 2021!