- This event has passed.
January 21, 2022 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 2:30 pm on day First of the month, happening 12 times
An event every month that begins at 2:30 pm on day Third of the month, happening 12 times
Drop in for a few minutes or participate in the full hour. Join every session, or come every once in a while. Cafes are for, by, and about Teaching Artists. Topics are relevant to the continually shifting times! In all sessions, we recognize the Ubuntu philosophy of
I am because we are.
The TA Cafe is where members:
- grow business skills,
- build a public narrative develop, organize and mobilize,
- develop as a TA Leader!
Our informal agenda is:
- Introductions: Come share who you are and what your upcoming plans and goals are. The field of teaching artistry is still young. We define it together!
- Answer TAMA Website Challenges: Our website is new, and we are learning how to best use it together. Come participate in a Cafe for insights and tutorials!
- Business Skills for Artists: Check out this resource. Let’s grow a sustainable career and build TA-centered businesses.
- Advocacy 101: It wouldn’t be the TA Cafe if we didn’t talk ADVOCACY! Working together we can harness the power of a shared public narrative.
- Open Discussion: Bring questions and challenges for colleagues to brainstorm. Let’s innovate and reimagine the field together.
The zoom link for this session is in the TA Cafe Forum!
Together we are stronger, braver, wiser!