Skip to content
Who will inform and educate our local, state and regional decision-makers about our work, our value and our needs if we don’t?
TAMA Members understand that part of our job is to be a teaching artist advocate!
Other Benefits of a Network
- Participate in professional development and share best practices,
- Inspire and be inspired,
- Access information relevant to state and local Teaching Artists,
- Be a part of a collective voice that advocates for Teaching Artists,
- Cultivate respect to the title and profession of the Teaching Artist,
- Identify new opportunities for collaboration.
Explore the networks in your state!